Estimated Arrival: Between May 26 and Jun 02. *ETA to USA Only. Some items have longer lead times due to COVID related delays.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Portray artwork in the best light with this classic 14-inch adjustable LED picture light. Use LED picture lights for paintings, photos, tapestries, or special collections of wall art to enhance their appeal. The 3000K LED featuring a CRI of 90 renders colors beautifully, and the brushed nickel finish of the fixture complements any interior decor. Energy-efficient LED technology provides long-lasting, UV-safe illumination, beneficial in the preservation of artwork. Also available in a 7-inch size.
14-inch brushed nickel finish picture light with integrated LED, 8-foot plug-in cord set with in-line on/off switch, mounting hardware, and instructions.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability, and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Attractive design in brushed nickel finish accentuates the beauty of your decorative wall hangings
- Picture light head pivots 120 degrees, extends 8 inches to achieve the desired lighting angle
- Provides the same brightness as a 40-watt incandescent picture light, using only 4-watts of energy
- Energy-efficient, LED technology provides long-lasting, UV-safe illumination that brings out the true essence of artwork
- A 96-inch long power cord provides easy plug-in operation
- Hang these LED lights to highlight colors and details in wall art
- UV-safe LED picture lights for paintings
- Perfect for accentuating photos and tapestries
- Can be used as a bookshelf light or as accent lighting over decorative shelves, or retail shelving
- Creates ambiance as an additional layer of illumination in any room
- Width 14-1/2 inches
- Height 3-1/2 inches
- Extends from wall 8 inches
- 8-foot plug-in cord with on/off switch
- Includes mounting hardware and illustrated instructions
- ETL/CETL listed for safe, durable performance
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship