Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 06 and Dec 13. *ETA to USA Only. Some items have longer lead times due to COVID related delays.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Transitional 1-Tier Round Large Chandelier by Worldwide Lighting W83035C28
This Worldwide Lighting Empire Collection is Interior Designer recommended for Living Room, Dining Room and Foyer.
- Brass frame construction for durability in Polished Chrome Plated Finish dressed in 30 percent full lead crystal
- Uses 14 40W max candelabra base incandescent E12 bulb (not included)
- Compatible with a standard wall dimmer. Use a dimmable incandescent E12 bulb with a standard dimmer to create your desired ambiance
- Includes hundreds of Faceted 1.6" Crystal Ball Prism and Octagon String for optimal refraction and sparkle
- Includes matching canopy and 72" adjustable chain for hanging
- UL and cUL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards
- For Dry Locations only including kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom, foyer, hallway and most areas in the bathroom
- Hardware included
- Assembly required. Because of the high quality of the crystals used, each crystal string is packed individually for secure shipping, so additional time is necessary for assembly.
- This fixture needs to be hardwired. Professional installation service is necessary for safe installation.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
- Metal Finish: Polished Chrome
- Color: Clear Crystal
- Crystal Quality: Spectra lead crystal of 30 percent PbO Lead Oxide for finest refractive crystal
- Fixture Width: 28 inches
- Fixture Depth/Extension: 28 inches
- Fixture Height: 36 inches
- Dimension Range: diameter from 24 inches to 42 inches
- Fixture Weight: 75 lb
- Hanging Weight: 75 lb
- Lamping: 14 x E12 B10 Candelabra Incandescent 4900 Lumens 2700K 100 CRI 40W max per bulb 560W total max 120V (not included)
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Not intended for food use.